- This event has passed.
Postpartum Practices Circle Katoomba
August 9 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
A welcoming circle for doulas, birth workers, mamas and midwives. If you work supporting postpartum women and are interested in traditional practices from around the world, this is an opportunity for you to learn first hand. Increase your knowledge and confidence and expand your offerings.
Wisdom and practices shared:
- Drop in with ceremony and cacao.
- Plant wisdom. Learn of supportive plants for teas, oils, balms, steams and bathing.
- Nourishing and intentional nutrition and cooking. Nurturing postpartum food and drink will be shared with you for lunch.
- Belly binding using a faja and bengkung style . Learn the benefits, when and how to bind.
- Yoni steaming and sitz baths. The benefits, plants to use and when to do it.
- Resources shared and your questions answered.
- Multiple eBooks with knowledge and practices gifted to you.
- Connection and network building.
- Closing song circle.
- Follow up resource email for you to refer back to.
- Ability to purchase artisan made Mexican rebozos and our range of Womb Alchemist Apothecary products